Saturday 22 October 2011

I AM 99%

I AM 99%

I am a person with children and I fear for their future and their children's futures as well. Why? Because as it is right now it is difficult enough for myself to survive in this world and every generation it just gets harder and harder. I don't want to see my children growing up with a fulltime job and living in a box. I live in every country, in every city and in every town. I have brown hair. I have blond hair. I have red hair. I have black hair. I have no hair. I live in an apartment. I live in a house. I live on the streets. I have a voice. I will be heard.

Greed is destroying 99% of the world's population's life experience. We all only have 1 life. That is it and there may not be anything after life so we need to make a stand now while we still have a chance to have enjoyment on Earth. I would go to war to destroy the selfish 1%. I would give up my life for the future of my children.

If there is no change from the protests than there will be war. It will be a war within our very own borders. There are more civilians than there are people in the police force and military. The world belongs to ALL of us! If necessary we will take them all down. We will over throw our goverments. There will be fairness. There will be change. There will be 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment